Warco GH1439 Lathe
The GH1439 is an all new lathe with industrial specification available with single phase (240v) or three phase (440v).
With complete 2 axis DRO system supplied and fitted.
Large capacity machine with 1000mm between centres and 1825mm overall length.
- Easy to read linear and diametrical measurements on large illuminated screen.
- Massive 52mm spindle bore supported on taper roller bearings.
- Induction hardened and ground bedways.
- Ergonomic control panel including E stop switch and jogging button.
- Slide out tray for convenient removal of swarf.
- Spindle brake / emergency stop pedal - which will immediately brake from the highest speed. In an emergency situation, the brake will also disconnect the electrical drive.
- Bright LED light fitted to underside of saddle guard, traverses along workpiece allowing constant, focused illumination.
- Thoughtfully designed stand which allows for storage in roller bearing drawer.
- Hardened and ground gears to headstock and gearbox to ensure long term reliable performance and extremely quiet operation.
- Precision ground D1-5 spindle supported on taper roller bearings.
- Safe low voltage controls with overload cut out.
- Electrical components are quality European items throughout, by Siemens.
- Overload clutch to saddle feed shaft.
- Jogging button to assist chuck rotation throughout the speed range.
- Emergency electric cut out switch.
- Offset tailstock facility.
- Independent feed shaft to saddle for powered longitudinal and cross feed.
- Adjustable gibs to top slide and cross slide.
- Interlock chuck guard and gear train cover.
Standard equipment includes
- Digital readout system
- Chuck 3 jaw 180mm - self centering with inside & outside jaws
- Chuck 4 jaw [diameter tbc] - independent
- Face plate
- Quick change tool post
- Fixed and travelling steadies
- Coolant system
- Headstock reducer with dead centre
- Tailstock dead centre
- Cabinet stand
- Full length rear splash guard
- Foot operated spindle brake
- Thread dial indicator
- Micro adjustable bed stop
- Telescopic leadscrew covers
- LED light
- Operation manual and spare parts list
- Toolbox and maintenance tools.
Each machine is also supplied with its own individual accuracy test report.
Item No. (1 phase / 3 phase)
4062A / 4062
Swing over cross slide
Distance between centres
Maximum tool size
Range of spindle speeds (8)
70 - 2000 rpm
Range of cross feeds
0.014 - 0.38 mm/r (32 steps)
Range of longitudinal feeds
0.052 - 1.392 mm/r (32 steps)
Range of metric threads (26)
0.4 - 7mm
Range of imperial threads (34)
4 - 56 tpi
Tailstock quill travel
Top slide travel
Cross slide travel
Compound slide swivel
Coolant system capacity
1.8kw (1800w) / 2.5HP
Power supply (Item No. 4062A)
240v (1 phase)
Power supply (Item No. 4062)
440v (3 phase)
Dimensions L x W x H
Measurements taken to end of handle grips
1825 x 750 x 1600mm
Price includes VAT.
If you're interested in buying one of these machines, don't hesitate to call us on 01428 682929.
Buy with confidence - we've been supplying lathes to industry since 1975.