Warco GH Universal Milling Drilling Machine
Offering excellent versatility and very high levels of quality, the GH Universal is in a league of its own.
Gear head design, straightforward to use, offering precision and accuracy for a wide range of machining tasks.
- GH Universal Metric (Item No. 3033YZ)
- GH Universal Metric with 2 axis DRO (Item No. 3033DRO)
- Positive head elevation on machined dovetail slideways
- Large square column casting ensures maximum rigidity
- Head elevation by geared crank handle, requires very little effort
- Close tolerance headstock gears ensure very quiet operation
- Table locks to X and Y axes
- Tapered gibs on X, Y and Z axes
- Large diameter spindle supported by taper roller bearings
- Rack and pinion drilling feed
- Spindle depth lock
- Concertina dust covers to slideways
- Interlock chuck guard (not shown for clarity)
- As with all Warco milling machines, this machine uses metal gears.
- Available with factory fitted DRO system
Standard equipment supplied with each machine for no extra charge includes
- Drawbar 7/16" UNF
- Drill chuck 13mm
- Arbor for drill chuck
- Tool box and maintenance tools
- Operation manual and spare parts list
(Stand & wide coolant tray optional on this machine)
The Warco GH Universal
- Each machine is fully checked and tested by us is supplied with an individual accuracy test report.
- Every new Warco machine bought from us is fully guaranteed.
- Standard equipment that comes with each mill for no additional cost includes a 13mm drill chuck.
- We have a large range of accessories for the GH Universal, including digital readouts, which we can supply and fit.
- Warco GH Universal Mills are supplied fully assembled and ready to go - once it arrives, simply plug in and its ready to start metalworking.
- UK mainland delivery included.
Item No. (Metric / Metric DRO)
3033YZ / 3033DRO
Maximum drilling capacity
Maximum end milling capacity
800 x 240mm
No. of tee slots
Distance spindle to table
Number of speeds
Head tilt left and right
90º - 0 - 90º
1.5kw (1500w) / 2HP
240v / 1PH
|Dimensions W x D x H|
(Measurements taken to end of handle grips,
with head at maximum elevation)
1117 x 787 x 1410mm
Price includes VAT and UK mainland delivery.
We have nearly 50 years experience and expertise supplying milling machines worldwide, buy with confidence.
Order a GH Universal securely online, or call us on 01428 682929.