Warco Super Major Milling Drilling Machine
Fully equipped gear head machine, range of accessories included as standard.
Very high specification, heavy duty machine.
Supplied complete with everything you need to get started with serious machining.
The Super Major includes a stand and pre-fitted longitudinal power feed.
The powered head completely eliminates the need to manually crank the head for elevation and descent.
- Metric (Item No. 3034YZ)
- Metric with 2 axis DRO (Item No. 3034DRO)
- Metric with 3 axis DRO (Item No. 3034DRO3)
- Power elevation and descent to head on machined dovetail slideways
- Large square column casting ensures maximum rigidity
- Pendant control switch
- Close tolerance headstock gears ensures quiet operation
- Supplied with stand
- Fitted with a longitudinal power feed
- Safe, low voltage electric circuit which easily incorporates overload
- Interlock chuck guard
- Table locks to X and Y axes
- Tapered gibs on X, Y and Z axes
- Large diameter spindle supported by roller bearings
- Rack and pinion drilling feed
- Calibrated fine feed
- Spindle depth lock
- Concertina dust covers to slideways
- Available with factory fitted DRO installed
Standard equipment includes
- NEW! Integrated LED light
- Cabinet stand
- Power down feed to spindle
- Power feed to longitudinal axis
- Drill chuck 13mm
- Arbor for drill chuck
- Tool box and maintenance tools
- Operation manual and spare parts list
Buying a Warco Super Major
- As with all of our milling machines, this is supplied with a full guarantee for peace of mind.
- Should you ever need them, we have a hugely comprehensive range of spare parts available specifically for this mill.
- As well as spare parts, we have 100s of milling tools and accessories available.
- Every mill we supply is fully checked and tested by a member of our qualified team, and is supplied with an individual accuracy test report.
- Machines are supplied fully assembled and ready to use.
- Price includes UK mainland delivery.
Maximum drilling capacity
Maximum end milling capacity
800 x 240mm
No. of tee slots
Distance spindle to table
Number of speeds
Head tilt left and right
90º - 0 - 90º
1.5kw (1500w) / 2HP
240v / 1PH
|Dimensions W x D x H|
(Measurements taken to end of handle grips,
with head at maximum elevation)
1245 x 915 x 2134mm
Price includes VAT and UK mainland delivery.
Order the Super Major securely online, or call us on 01428 682929.