Warco WM 180 Lathe DRO
Popular small bench lathe, now offered with digital readout system fitted
All the features of our established WM 180, with 2 axis DRO.
- Full 2 axis system - X and Y traverses.
- Magnetic scales
- Switchable between metric and imperial.
- Compact illuminated digital counter.
- Magnetic base to counter to enable easy re-positioning.
- Straightforward to use.
- Take the hassle out of fitting DRO yourself - this machine comes with the full system installed.
WM 180 summary
Long proven to be a very popular machine as part of our range of metal turning lathes, this machine offers superb reliability and build quality at an affordable price.
A compact lathe, ideal for bench mounting. Alternatively we also offer an additional stand.
The Warco WM 180 has made itself at home in many model engineers' workshops, with great feedback from our customers.
You can find a introductory video at youtube.com/watch?v=idU84Kz0xBE
Lathe features include
- Two speed bands allow maximum torque in the lower speeds
- Infinitely variable from 0-2,500 rpm
- Double vee bedway - hardened and ground
- Adjustable gibs to slideways
- Off set facility to tailstock
- Tailstock quill engraved metric and imperial
- Reversible motor
- Metric and imperial thread cutting
- Zero friction dials
- Steel gears
- Powerful 600w motor
- Steel gears.
Looking for the non-DRO WM 180? Find it here.
Standard equipment included with no extra charge
- Swarf tray
- Rear splash guard
- Face plate
- 3 Jaw 100mm self centre chuck with inside and outside jaws
- 4 Jaw independent chuck 100mm
- Fixed steady
- Travelling steady
- Two dead centres - 2MT / 3MT
- Compound slide
- Thread dial indicator
- Toolbox with maintenance tools
- Operation manual and full spare parts list
Buying the Warco WM 180
- Very versatile lathe, offering precision and robustness in a compact size, along with superb reliability and exceptional levels of quality.
- We have a hugely comprehensive range of spare parts available should you need them, as well as just about every accessory or additional lathe tool you'll ever need.
- Variable speed machine, giving maximum flexibility.
- Large range of standard equipment included with each of these lathes, for no additional cost.
- Supplied complete and ready to use.
- Each machine is fully tested by a member of our team and comes with an individual accuracy test report.
- Fully warrantied for peace of mind.
- Delivery to UK mainland is free.
Item No. (DRO version)
Swing over cross slide
Distance between centres
Maximum tool size
Range of spindle speeds
0-1250 / 0-2500 rpm
Range of metric threads
0.5 - 3mm
Range of imperial threads
10 - 44 tpi
Tailstock quill travel
Top slide travel
Cross slide travel
Compound slide swivel
Dimensions L x W x H
Measurements taken to end of handle grips.
813 x 380 x 330mm
Please note that DC motors do not run at full speed in reverse.
Buy this lathe securely online, or call us on 01428 682929.
Warco machine prices always include VAT and mainland UK delivery.
Buy with confidence from Warco - supplying lathes to engineers at all levels since 1975.