Terms & conditions
- For non-account holders, payment in full is required before the despatch of an order. For bespoke products such as machines being fitted with DRO or other optional equipment, payment in full is required before the work is undertaken in our workshops. Find more payment information on the payments page.
- Goods remain the property of Warren Machine Tools Ltd until payment in full is received.
- To process an order, we require full address information with post code and a contact phone number.
- We reserve the right to not accept an order.
- We strive to offer the best possible prices, however we reserve the right to alter prices at any time without prior notice.
- For pre-orders or orders placed for items out of stock at the time of order receipt, prices are subject to change until payment is received.
- Where credit has been given and payment is overdue, we reserve the right to charge 3% over base rates. For such late payments, interest will commence from the delivery date up until the payment date and will be compounded monthly.
- We will not accept responsibility for any consequential losses arising from late delivery or after sales issues.
- We reserve the right to change any product specification without notice.
- The general dimensions, specification, photos and illustrations of items may be subject to minor variations, are not binding and should be used for guidance only.
- Product packaging can change from time to time; we reserve the right to make changes to the packaging of items shown in the photo(s) without prior notice.
For details about returns, warranty and refunds, please see sections below.
Returns & cancellations - online or phone orders
For example: you changed your mind
- You can cancel a phone or online order within 14 days of receipt.
- The cost of returning an order is your responsibility.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable, including in cases when the price of delivery is included with your order but not otherwise itemized.
- If you are requesting an exchange for a different product, you are responsible for the delivery cost of the replacement.
- Your right to cancel excludes bespoke products such as machines that have been fitted with DRO, or a product that has been customized in some way by us at your request.
- Returns must be received in original condition and include all additional accessories and packaging.
- The purchase price of products returned in original condition will be refunded to the same payment method used for the order.
- An item may not be returned after this 14 day period unless it is faulty. For this type of return, please refer to the Warranty section below.
- To arrange a return, please contact us here.
- When returning goods, please clearly state the reason for return along with your name and address including postcode. Our returns address is: Returns, Warco House, Fisher Lane, Chiddingfold, Surrey GU8 4TD.
For example: you found a fault
- All products supplied by us are checked and where applicable run and tested to ensure they arrive with our customers in the best possible condition and working order. If you do find a fault with your Warco product, we will always do our best to help. We pride ourselves on our after sales service, you can rest assured you are in safe hands.
- A 12 months warranty is supplied from delivery date.
- If you receive an item with fault, just get in touch as soon as you can and we'll rectify things with you. If the issue is reported to us within the first 30 days of receipt, you have the right to cancel the associated order to be refunded once the items are returned, which we will arrange with our no charge return service.
- For UK mainland customers, first six months warranty includes parts and our labour costs. At our discretion, warranty work during the first six months will be carried out on the customer's premises or the goods will be returned to us and re-delivered at our cost. Second six months includes parts only, delivered at our cost.
- For customers outside the UK mainland, warranty entails free of charge supply against defective parts for 12 months.
What is excluded?
The warranty does not cover for the losses consequent in nature, including but not limited to loss of business and does not apply if:
- The defect is caused by abuse of the product or by environmental conditions that are not in conformance with the recommended operations of the product.
- The defect is caused by connection to peripherals, additional equipment or accessories other than those recommended by Warco.
- The retailer is unknown or the product was purchased from an unregistered or third party seller eg via online auctions.
- The product has been damaged, including but not limited to damage by lightning, abnormal voltage, misuse, water, fire or natural disaster.
- Repairs or product modifications have been carried out by unauthorised service organisations or persons.
- The product is defective due to wear of parts which can be considered wearable or consumable by their nature.
- The product was sold as used, ex-demo, shop soiled or in any way not new. In these cases, different warranty terms apply - please refer to your order paperwork for details.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data & privacy
We take the integrity of client data very seriously. If you would like to know more about how we keep this information secure, you can find more details on our privacy page.
Copyright & trademark
All content on warco.co.uk including but not limited to photos, text and logos is the copyright © of Warren Machine Tools Ltd and may not be reproduced in any form without the company's prior consent.
All documents produced by Warco including but not limited to brochures, manuals, adverts, leaflets and PDFs are the copyright © of Warren Machine Tools Ltd and may not be reproduced in any form without the company's prior consent.
The Warco name and associated logos are registered trademarks ® of Warren Machine Tools Ltd.
Warco ® trademarks: 2504713, 2599023 & 3632740.
Company name: Warren Machine Tools (Guildford) Ltd
Trading name: Warco
Registered office: Warco House, Fisher Lane, Chiddingfold, Surrey GU8 4TD
Company registration number: 01286391
VAT number: 296 0030 70
Find more company information on our about us page.