Warco D400 x 1000 Lathe
Machinery weighing 500kg or more - delivery price varies according to size, weight and location; subject to quote.
The D400 is a large lathe with industrial specification with three phase (440v).
With complete 2 axis DRO system supplied and fitted.
Large capacity machine with 1000mm between centres and 1960mm overall length.
- Easy to read linear and diametrical measurements on large illuminated screen.
- Massive 52mm spindle bore supported on taper roller bearings.
- Induction hardened and ground bedways.
- Ergonomic control panel including E stop switch and jogging button.
- Spindle brake / emergency stop pedal - which will immediately brake from the highest speed. In an emergency situation, the brake will also disconnect the electrical drive.
- Bright LED light fitted
- Thoughtfully designed stand which allows for storage
|Disatance between centres||1000mm|
|Swing over bed||400mm|
|Width of bed||210mm|
|Spindle nose fixture||DIN 55029 D1-5|
|Spindle bore||52 |
|Range of spindle speed||45-2000rpm|
|Range of longitudinal feeds||0.06-2.7mm/r|
|Range of cross feeds||0.016-0.72mm/r|
|Range of inch threads||2-28tpi|
|Range of metric threads||0.8-14mm|
|Top slide travel||105mm|
|Cross slide travel||180mm|
|Tailstock quill travel||100mm|
|Tailstock quill taper||MT4|
|Diamesion of machine||1960x760x1560 mm|
Hardened and ground gears to headstock and gearbox to ensure long term reliable performance and extremely quiet operation.
Precision ground D1-5 spindle supported on taper roller bearings.
Safe low voltage controls with overload cut out.
Overload clutch to saddle feed shaft.
Emergency electric cut out switch.
Offset tailstock facility.
Independent feed shaft to saddle for powered longitudinal and cross feed.
Adjustable gibs to top slide and cross slide.
Interlock chuck guard and gear train cover.