Warco VMC Milling Machine
Turret mill, our long standing vee belt driven machine
Featuring extremely robust construction, the VMC Turret Mill is a popular choice with experienced engineers after precision milling without compromise.
With a range of features, the VMC is a heavy duty machine with top levels of durability. Supplied 100% ready to start milling straight away.
- Nine speeds
- Vee belt drive
- Head tilts left to right, calibrated to 45°
- 360° rotation on horizontal axis
- One shot lubrication system to slideways and leadscrews to ensure prolonged machine life
- Choice of spindles - R8 or 3MT
- Choice of either metric or imperial leadscrews
- Traditional design with elevating knee, supported on double dovetail vee ways to ensure positive alignment
- Tapered gibs to X, Y and Z axes
- Rack and pinion feed and calibrated fine feed to quill
- Locks to X, Y and Z axes
- Interlock belt guard
- Cabinet stand included.
- New! LED lighting
Single phase (240v)
- Metric 3MT (Item No. 3016)
- Metric R8 (Item No. 3017)
- Metric R8 - With 2 Axis DRO (Item No. 3017B
Three phase (440v)
- Metric R8 (Item No. 3017A)
- Metric R8 - With 2 Axis DRO (Item No. 3017ADRO)
Each mill comes complete with the following standard equipment included in the price
- LED lighting
- Cabinet stand
- Toolbox and maintenance tools
- Operation manual and spare parts list
Buying the Warco VMC
- This is an accurate, low cost milling machine, capable of intensive, long term milling.
- Superb build quality, each machine is truly built to last.
- Hundreds of VMCs sold to happy customers over the years.
- We have an extremely comprehensive range of spare parts available should you need them, as well as just about every accessory or additional tool you'll ever need.
- We've always prided ourselves on our after sales service - rest assured that when buying from Warco that you're in safe hands.
- Every milling machine we supply is fully checked and tested by a member of our qualified team, and is supplied with an individual accuracy test report.
- Fully guaranteed.
- Price includes UK mainland delivery.
Please see above
Maximum drilling capacity
Maximum end milling capacity
660 x 155mm
No. of tee slots
Distance spindle to table
3MT or R8
Number of speeds
Head tilt left and right
90º - 0 - 90º
240v or 440v
|Dimensions W x D x H|
(Measurements taken to end of handle grips,
with head at maximum elevation)
1092 x 1016 x 1702mm
Price includes VAT and mainland UK delivery.
We have been in the business of supplying milling machines and supporting engineers since 1975, buy with confidence.
Order securely online, or call us on 01428 682929.