Warco VMC Milling Machine
Turret mill, our long standing vee belt driven machine
Featuring extremely robust construction, the VMC Turret Mill is a popular choice with experienced engineers after precision milling without compromise.
With many features, the VMC is a heavy duty machine, with top levels of durability. Supplied 100% ready to start milling straight away.
- Nine speeds
- Vee belt drive
- Head tilts left to right, calibrated to 45°
- 360° rotation on horizontal axis
- One shot lubrication system to slideways and leadscrews to ensure prolonged machine life
- Choice of spindles - R8 or 3MT
- Choice of either metric or imperial leadscrews
- Traditional design with elevating knee, supported on double dovetail vee ways to ensure positive alignment
- Tapered gibs to X, Y and Z axes
- Rack and pinion feed and calibrated fine feed to quill
- Locks to X, Y and Z axes
- Interlock belt guard
- Cabinet stand included.
- Metric 3MT (Item No. 3016)
- Metric R8 (Item No. 3017)
- Metric R8 - 3 Phase (Item No. 3017A)
- Metric R8 - With 2 Axis DRO (Item No. 3017B)
- Imperial 3MT (Item No. 3015)
- Imperial R8 (Item No. 3014)
All versions are single phase (240v) except 3017A.
Each mill comes complete with the following standard equipment for no extra charge:
- Halogen low-volt lighting solution
- Cabinet stand
- Toolbox and maintenance tools
- Operation manual and spare parts list
The Warco VMC
- This is an accurate, low cost milling machine, capable of intensive, long term milling.
- Superb build quality, each machine is truly built to last.
- Hundreds of VMCs sold to happy customers over the years.
- We have an extremely comprehensive range of spare parts available should you need them, as well as just about every accessory or additional tool you'll ever need.
- We've always prided ourselves on our after sales service - rest assured that when buying from Warco that you're in safe hands.
- Every milling machine we supply is fully checked and tested by a member of our qualified team, and is supplied with an individual accuracy test report.
- Fully guaranteed.
- Price includes UK mainland delivery.
3017A / 3017 / 3014 / 3016 / 3015
Maximum drilling capacity
Maximum end milling capacity
660 x 155mm
No. of tee slots
Distance spindle to table
3MT or R8
Number of speeds
Head tilt left and right
90º - 0 - 90º
240v or 440v
|Dimensions W x D x H|
(Measurements taken to end of handle grips,
with head at maximum elevation)
1092 x 1016 x 1702mm
Order securely online, or call us on 01428 682929.
Price includes VAT and mainland UK delivery.