Warco WM 14 Milling Machine
Our best selling small milling machine - now with an even longer table for increased capacity.
The Warco WM 14 is our popular small milling machine.
Compact size, high levels of accuracy and very well engineered throughout.
Even more work space - table is a full 25% larger than before.
- Infinitely variable speeds from 50 - 2250 rpm
- Head tilts plus or minus 90°
- Dovetail column ensures positive head location
- Head elevates on two dovetail slideways
- Precision spindle supported on taper roller bearings
- Adjustable gibs to all slideways
- Rack and pinion drill feed
- Locks to head, column and slideways
- Back gear for maximum torque
- Fine feed
- Digital depth gauge with metric/imperial calibrations
- Illuminated digital rev counter
Each machine is supplied with the following for no extra charge
- Drawbars - in 10mm and 3/8" sizes
- Drill chuck - 13mm
- Arbor for drill chuck
- Tool box and maintenance tools
- Operation manual and spare parts list
Buying this machine
- These mills are fully guaranteed. We've been selling milling machines to engineers of all levels of ability for decades now, so our experience is unrivalled. We've always prided ourselves on our after sales service, so when you buy from Warco you can be assured you're in safe hands.
- We have a full range of spares available for this machine should you need any extras at any point - in fact one member of our team is dedicated to spares alone and will be happy to assist you.
- Every milling machine we supply is fully checked and tested by a member of our qualified team, and is supplied with an individual accuracy test report.
- Standard equipment including drill chuck included at no extra cost.
- Our milling machines are supplied fully assembled and 100% ready to go - once it arrives, you can simply plug in and enjoy your new mill.
- Price includes UK mainland delivery.
Drill chuck capacity
|Maximum end mill capacity||16mm (with collet chuck)|
12mm (with direct collet)
500 x 140mm
No. of tee slots
Distance spindle to table
Number of speeds
Head tilt left and right
90º - 0 - 90º
Calibrated 45º - 0 - 45º
|Dimensions W x D x H|
(Measurements taken to end of handle grips,
with head at maximum elevation)
600 x 460 x 800mm
Please note that DC motors do not run at full speed in reverse.
Price includes VAT at 20% and mainland UK delivery.
Warco: 40+ years of supplying milling machines to model engineers.
Order the WM 14 securely online, or call us on 01428 682929.