ER 32 Lathe Collet Chuck - 100mm / 150mm
Low cost, accurate collet system for lathes.
The ER system offers unbeatable performance.
- Bar stock will pass through collet and chuck.
- Collet capacity - 3mm to 20mm.
- Available in either 100mm or 150mm sizes.
- Ideally suited to Warco lathes including WM 280V / WM 290V / GH600 / GH1230 / GH1236 / GH1322 / GH1330 / GH1440.
- For the WM 240 and WM 240B, this is a direct fit, so no back plate required. For other lathes, please see back plate info below.
How to fit a collet chuck to a lathe
- To mount a collet chuck to your lathe, it is necessary to add a backplate. (Except with the WM 240/240B.)
- Machining the backplate is best undertaken on your lathe to achieve maximum accuracy.
- To do this, secure the backplate to the spindle. Skim across the face to ensure squareness, then machine a spigot to match the register of the collet chuck.
- It is necessary to measure the PCD of the fixing holes in order to secure the chuck to the backplate.
- Image above shows how to mount ER collets.