ER 32 Lathe Collet Chuck - 100mm / 150mm
Low cost, accurate collet system for lathes.
The ER system offers unbeatable performance.
- Bar stock will pass through collet and chuck
- Collet capacity - 3mm to 20mm
- Ideally suited to Warco lathes including WM 250V / 280V / WM 290V / GH600 / GH1230 / GH1236 / GH1322 / GH1330 / GH1440.
- Requires a separately available backplate to fit to lathe - more details below.
How to fit a collet chuck to a lathe
- To mount collet chuck to a lathe, it is necessary to add a backplate.
- Machining the backplate is best undertaken on your lathe to achieve maximum accuracy.
- To do this, secure the backplate to the spindle. Skim across the face to ensure squareness, then machine a spigot to match the register of the collet chuck.
- It is necessary to measure the PCD of the fixing holes in order to secure the chuck to the backplate.
- Image above shows how to mount ER collets.