Warco WM 16 Variable Speed Milling Machine
The WM 16 is a very well engineered machine, with variable speed and top quality throughout.
Very popular medium sized milling machine, offering many of the features of larger, more expensive machines at an affordable price.
- WM 16 Metric (Item No. 3217YZ)
- WM 16 Metric with 2 axis DRO (Item No. 3217DRO) - available from the drop down menu above
WM16 features include
- Infinitely variable from 50 - 2250 rpm
- Dovetail column ensures positive head location
- Precision spindle supported on taper roller bearings
- Adjustable gibs to slideways
- Reversible motor
- Head tilts plus or minus 90°
- Rack and pinion drill feed plus fine feed for extremely accurate machining
- Locks to head, column and slideways
Standard equipment supplied with each machine for no extra charge
- Drawbars - in 10mm and 3/8" Whit. sizes
- Drill chuck - 13mm
- Arbor for drill chuck
- Tool box and maintenance tools
- Operation manual and spare parts list
Buying the WM 16
- Each machine is fully checked and tested by us, and is supplied with an individual accuracy test report.
- Every Warco mill bought new from us is fully guaranteed
- Standard equipment that comes with each WM 16 for no additional charge includes drill chuck, arbor and tool box.
- Large range of accessories and hugely comprehensive range of spare parts available.
- Just like all our mills, Warco WM 16s are supplied fully assembled and 100% ready to go - once it arrives, simply plug in and enjoy your new mill.
- We've been selling milling machines to engineers of all levels of ability for decades now, and our experience is unrivalled. We've always prided ourselves on our after sales service, so when you buy from Warco you can be assured you're in safe hands.
- UK mainland delivery is free.
Item No. (Metric / Metric DRO)
3217YZ / 3217DRO
Drill chuck capacity
Maximum end milling capacity
700 x 180mm
No. of tee slots
Distance spindle to table
Number of speeds
Head tilt left and right
90º - 0 - 90º
Calibrated 45º - 0 - 45º
240v / 1PH
|Dimensions W x D x H|
(Measurements taken to end of handle grips,
with head at maximum elevation)
950 x 590 x 930mm
Please note that DC motors do not run at full speed in reverse.
Price includes VAT and UK mainland delivery.
We've been in the business of supplying mills to engineers worldwide for since the 1970s, with unbeatable experience and a proven track record you can buy with confidence.
Order a WM 16 securely online, or call us on 01428 682929.