We require full address information together with post code and a daytime telephone contact number. As well as buying online, you can order by phone, fax or email. Find our contact details here.
We require payment in full prior to despatch. Payment is not required until the goods are available for despatch except for bespoke machines, for instance, machines fitted with digital readout equipment, in which case payment will be required before the work is undertaken in our workshops.
Refunds & Exchange Policy
If you are not satisfied with your goods for any reason you're welcome to return them within 7 days of delivery for replacement or refund. Refunds will be made less a 15% re-stocking charge. Returns must be in original condition, including any additonal accessories and packaging.
Products may not be returned after this period unless goods are proved to be faulty. The purchase price of products returned in original condition will be refunded via the same method of payment selected on your order. When returning goods, please clearly state - the reason for return, as well as your name address and postcode.
Terms & Conditions
- We strive to offer the best possible prices however we reserve the right to alter prices if there are increases over which we have no jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to charge 3% over HSBC rates for late payments. Interest will commence from the delivery date up until the payment date. Interest will be compounded monthly.
- Goods remain the property of Warren Machine Tools Ltd until payment in full is received.
- A 12 months warranty is supplied from delivery date. For UK mainland customers, first six months of warranty to include parts and our labour costs. For customers outside UK mainland, first six months warranty to include parts only. At our discretion warranty work during the first six months will be carried out on the customer's premises or the goods will be returned to our works at our cost and re-delivered at our cost. Second six months warranty is parts only, delivered at our cost.
- We reserve the right not to accept an order.
- We will not accept responsibility for any consequential losses arising from late delivery or after sales issues.
- We reserve the right to change any product specification without notice.
- The general dimensions and specification of items may be subject to minor variations and should be used for guidance only. Photos and illustrations should be used for guidance only.
- Product packaging can be changed by our supplier from time to time, so please note the type of packaging you receive with your item may differ from the photo shown on the product page. We reserve the right to make changes to the packaging of items from the photos shown on the site without prior notice.
Education and government establishments have open account facilities for settlement in 30 days from delivery date.
Copyright & Warco Trademark
All content on this site is the Copyright © of Warren Machine Tools Ltd. and may not be reproduced in any form without our prior consent.
Warco is the brand name and registered trademark ® of Warren Machine Tools Ltd.
Warren Machine Tools (Guildford) Ltd.
Registered Office: Warco House. Fisher Lane, Chiddingfold, Surrey GU8 4TD
Company Registration No: 01286391
VAT No: 296 0030 70
Warco ® Registered Trade Mark No: 2504713
For more information about Warco, see our About Us page.