Warco WM 14B Milling Machine
In response to customer demand, the WM 14B is an all new belt drive version of our existing popular small milling machine, the WM 14.
The WM 14B belt drive system offers exceptionally quiet operation and the mill has a brushless motor.
In common with our best selling WM 14, this is compact size, has excellent accuracy levels and is very well engineered throughout.
- Belt drive, poly vee, very quiet operation
- Brushless motor
- Two step pulley ensures maximum torque in low speed setting
- Infinitely variable speeds from 100 - 3000 rpm
- Head tilts plus or minus 90°
- Dovetail column ensures positive head location
- Head elevates on two dovetail slideways
- Precision spindle supported on taper roller bearings
- Adjustable gibs to all slideways
- Rack and pinion drill feed
- Locks to head, column and slideways
- Fine feed
- Digital depth gauge with metric/imperial calibrations
- Illuminated digital rev counter
Each machine is supplied with the following for no extra charge
- Drawbar - 10mm
- Drill chuck - 13mm
- Arbor for drill chuck
- Tool box and maintenance tools
- Operation manual and spare parts list
Buying this machine
- As with all Warco mills these are fully guaranteed. We've been selling milling machines to engineers of all levels of ability for decades now, so our experience is unrivalled. We've always prided ourselves on our after sales service, so when you buy from Warco you can be assured you're in safe hands.
- We have a full range of spares available for this machine should you need any extras at any point - in fact one member of our team is dedicated to spares alone and will be happy to assist you.
- Every milling machine we supply is fully checked and tested by a member of our qualified team, and is supplied with an individual accuracy test report.
- Standard equipment including drill chuck included at no extra cost.
- Our milling machines are supplied fully assembled and 100% ready to go - once it arrives, you can simply plug in and enjoy your new mill.
- Price includes UK mainland delivery.
Full WM 14 model list
- WM 14B - belt drive version (Item No. 3208) - on this page
- WM 14 - variable speed version (Item No. 3220YZ) - see here for details
- WM 14 - variable speed with DRO fitted (Item No. 3220DRO) - see here for details
Drill chuck capacity
|Maximum end mill capacity||16mm (with collet chuck)|
12mm (with direct collet)
500 x 140mm
No. of tee slots
Distance spindle to table
Number of speeds
Head tilt left and right
90º - 0 - 90º
Calibrated 45º - 0 - 45º
|Dimensions W x D x H|
(Measurements taken to end of handle grips,
with head at maximum elevation)
600 x 480 x 830mm
Please note that DC motors do not run at full speed in reverse.
Price includes VAT at 20% and mainland UK delivery.
As a name with a proven track record, we have almost five decades of experience supplying milling machines to model engineers and the hobby metalworker worldwide.
Order this mill securely online, or call us on 01428 682929.