Lathe Tailstock Attachment
Tapping, Reaming & Drilling Functions
Highly useful universal multi-purpose tool, a very versatile attachment for lathe tailstock.
Die holders traverse on a hardened and ground parallel shaft ensuring that the dies, taps, reamers and drills remain in perfect alignment without any deflection.
- Die holders have a spigot which centralises into a recess.
- Die capacities - 13/16", 1", 1 5/16" & 1 1/2".
- Arbor is hardened and ground.
- Backplate locates into the die holder body.
- Each attachment is secured by 3 allen screws.
- Available in 2MT or 3MT sizes.
- Arbor - integral 2MT or 3MT hardened and ground.
- 2 morse taper 2MT (Item No. 9695)
- 3 morse taper 3MT (Item No. 9696)
Also available separately
- Chuck - 3 jaw self centering 9689 - adding the chuck enables tapping, reaming and drilling operations, all on the same die holder attachment. Chuck mounts directly to the backplate supplied as part of this set, which locates into the die holder body - secured with the 3 allen screws.