Milling Slide Vice - Larger Design, 86mm Jaws
Suitable for horizontal or vertical use
- Bronze bush bearing to leadscrew.
- Vertical and horizontal vees machined in fixed jaw.
- Fixed jaw features both vertical and horizontal vees for maximum work holding flexibility.
- Vice can be used as a separate item in either vertical or horizontal positions.
- Ideal for fitting to a range of different vertical slides on lathes.
- Supplied with fixing screws, ready to fit.
- Distance between mounting holes - 52mm
- Height when horizontal - 46mm
- Overall size - 112mm x 86mm
Suitable for mounting on the following vertical slides
Similar milling slide vice with smaller jaw size available here
Price includes mainland UK delivery and VAT at 20%.