Milling Machine Head Attachment 240 / 250
To fit Warco WM 240 / WM 250 / WM 250V Lathes
This optional attachment adds all the functions of a milling machine an existing lathe.
Compatible with the WM 240, WM 250 or WM 250V lathes.
Secured by allen screw, it simply attaches to the lathe to transform it into an all in one combination lathe milling machine.
Utilizes the lathe cross slide as a milling table.
For fitment advice for your particular machine, please see notes below.
- Infinitely variable speed range from 50 - 2250 rpm
- Dovetail column ensures positive location
- Precision spindle supported on taper roller bearings
- Adjustable gibs to slideways
- Head tilt +/- 90°
- Positive adjustable stop to vertical position
- Rack and pinion drill feed plus fine feed for highly accurate machining
- Locks to head, column and spindle
- Digital metric / imperial depth gauge
- Digital rev counter
- Captive drawbar which avoids the need to strike the drawbar to release the tooling
- Machined 'flats' on spindle to prevent rotation with supplied spanner during tooling change
- Available in either metric or imperial
- Specification of the milling head the equivalent of the WM 14 Milling Machine.
- Metric (Item No. 2902)
- Imperial (Item No. 2902IMP)
Image above shows the equivalent WM16 attachment on a WM290V.
Standard equipment includes
- 13mm drill chuck
- Drawbar 10mm and 3/8"
- Toolbox with maintenance tools
- This milling attachment can be impeded by the standard splash guard on certain lathes.
- New WM 250V machines are pre-supplied with larger rear splash guards that can accommodate the attachment.
- Older WM 250 lathes require a larger rear splash guard to fit this attachment.
- WM 240 lathes require a larger rear splash guard to fit this attachment.
- We can supply larger rear splash guards if you require one. Alternatively you can do without or modify one for unrestricted milling head movement.
- Not compatible with glass optical DRO systems, because of lack of clearance for scale with milling head attached.
- If you need any advice about fitting, or to enquire whether your machine already has rear a larger splash guard can always contact us for more help.
Item No. (Metric / Imperial)
2902 / 2902IMP
Maximum drilling capacity
Maximum end mill capacity
Number of speeds
Speed range in back gear
50 - 1125 rpm
Speed range in high range
50 - 2250 rpm
Head tilt left & right
|90° - 0° - 90° |
Positive stop to vertical
Height from stand
Warco machine prices always include VAT and UK mainland delivery.
Order securely online, or call us on 01428 682929.