ER 25 Lathe Collet Chuck 100mm
Low Cost, accurate collet chuck for lathes
- Unbeatable performance with the ER system.
- Hardened and ground.
- Collet capacity 1.5mm - 16mm.
- Bar stock will pass through collet and chuck.
- Complete with C spanner.
- 100mm diameter
- Register 72mm.
- Ideally suited to Warco lathes such as the WM 180 / 240 / 250 / 280.
- For larger machines, we recommend the equivalent ER 32 chuck.
- This is a direct fit onto the Warco WM 180 lathe - no backplate required!
- For lathes other than the WM 180, a backplate is required - more info below.
How to fit this collet chuck to a lathe?
- To mount this collet chuck to your lathe it is necessary to add a backplate
- This doesn't apply to the WM 180 where no backplate is required (as mentioned above).
- Machining the backplate is best undertaken on your lathe to achieve maximum accuracy.
- To do this, secure the back plate to the spindle.
- Skim across the face to ensure squareness, then machine a spigot to match the register of the collet chuck.
- It is necessary to measure the PCD of the fixing holes in order to secure the chuck to the backplate.
- Image showing how to mount ER collets shown above.