ER 32 Lathe Collet Chuck - 100mm / 150mm
Low cost, accurate collet system for lathes.
- The ER system offers unbeatable performance.
- Hardened and ground
- Collet capacity 3mm to 20mm.
- Complete with C spanner.
- Bar stock will pass through collet and chuck.
- Available in either 100mm or 150mm sizes.
- Ideally suited to Warco lathes including the WM280V / WM 290V / GH550 / GH1236 / GH1322 / GH1330 / GH1440.
- For smaller lathes, we recommend the equivalent ER 25 collet chuck.
How to fit a collet chuck to a lathe
- To mount a collet chuck to your lathe, it is necessary to add a backplate. Machining the backplate is best undertaken on your lathe to achieve maximum accuracy.
- To do this, secure the back plate to the spindle.
- Skim across the face to ensure squareness, then machine a spigot to match the register of the collet chuck.
- It is necessary to measure the PCD of the fixing holes in order to secure the chuck to the backplate.
- Image above shows how to mount ER collets.