Warco WM 18B Belt Drive Mill
This is a new belt drive milling machine, familiar design, all new underpinnings.
With traditional belt drive system, this machine has all the updated benefits of the dovetail column associated with gear headstock mills.
Poly vee belt drive for positive, smooth and quiet vibration free operation.
With powerful 1.5kw brushless motor.
- WM 18B Metric (Item No. 3215)
- WM 18B Metric with 2 axis DRO (Item No. 3215DRO)
- Variable speed
- Rack and pinion drilling action
- Head elevates on two dovetails with gib strip adjustment
- Rigid square column
- Forward and reverse spindle rotation
- Friction fine feed with digital metric / imperial depth gauge
- Adjustable gibs to table X and Y axes
- Table and column locks to all three axes
- Head tilts 90º in both directions
- Positive stop to locate head to vertical
- Digital rev. counter
- Powerful brushless motor
- Table coolant outlet
- Dial graduations 0.05mm
- Two belt settings for maximum torque in the low speed setting
Standard accessories - included for no extra charge
- Drawbar 7/16"
- Drill chuck 16mm
- Arbor for drill chuck
- Tool box and maintenance tools
- Operation manual and spare parts list
Maximum drilling capacity
Maximum end milling capacity
840 x 210mm
No. of tee slots
Distance spindle to table
Number of speeds
100 - 3000 rpm
Head tilt left and right
90º - 0 - 90º
Caibrated 45º - 0 - 45º
|Dimensions W x D x H|
(Measurements taken to end of handle grips,
with head at maximum elevation)
1110 x 720 x 260mm
Buying a milling machine from Warco
- Each mill comes fully guaranteed.
- We've been selling milling machines to engineers of all levels of ability for decades now, so our experience is unrivalled. We've always prided ourselves on our after sales service, so when you buy from Warco you can be assured you're in safe hands.
- Every milling machine we supply is fully checked and tested by a member of our qualified team, and is supplied with an individual accuracy test report.
- Standard equipment included for no additional charge
- Our milling machines are supplied fully assembled and 100% ready to go - once it arrives via our free delivery service, you can simply plug in and enjoy your new mill.
- UK mainland delivery included in the price.
Prices includes VAT and UK mainland delivery, nothing extra to pay.
It's now been almost 50 years since we supplied our first mill, with a proven track record and five decades experience, a name you can rely on.
Order securely online, or call us on 01428 682929.