Warco WM 50 Horizontal / Vertical Milling Machine
Industrial capacity mill for the professional machinist.
Very accurate performance.
With two powerful motors - one for horizontal and one for vertical milling.
- Supplied 2 axis digital readout system
- Horizontal and vertical spindles
- Sturdy Meehanite cast iron construction
- Hardened and ground slideways
- Hardened table surface
- Table swivel 45° left to right
- Wide cross slide allows maximum table support
- Tapered gibs to slideways
- Locks to x/y/z traverse
- Back gear for maximum torque in lower speeds
- Power feed to X axis, infinitely variable
- Coolant system
- Halogen lighting
- Swarf tray
- Toolbox with maintenance tools
Control panel incorporates
- Two axis digital readout
- Start/stop buttons
- Forward and reverse for vertical and horizontal spindles
- Rev counters
- Coolant switch
- Emergency lock on stop.
Buying the Warco WM 50
- Each machine is fully guaranteed.
- We have an extremely comprehensive range of spare parts available should you need them, as well as just about every accessory or additional tool you'll ever need.
- We've always prided ourselves on our after sales service, so rest assured when buying from Warco, you're in safe hands.
- Standard equipment included for no extra charge.
- Every milling machine we supply is fully checked and tested by a member of our qualified team, and is supplied with an individual accuracy test report.
1200 x 240mm
Vertical (knee) travel
Vertical distance spindle to table
Horizontal distance spindle to table
Vertical spindle taper
Horizontal spindle taper
Spindle speed range vertical
Spindle speed range horizontal
No. of speeds vertical
No. of speeeds horizontal
2.2kw (2200w) / 3HP
2.2kw (2200w) / 3HP
Power (both motors)
440v / 3PH
|Dimensions W x D x H|
(Measurements taken to end of handle grips,
with head at maximum elevation)
1560 x 1150 x 2080mm
Price includes UK VAT at 20%.
Buy with confidence - we have unbeatable experience and expertise, supporting engineering since 1975.
For a quotation or any more information, you can call us on 01428 682929.