Warco WM 16B Belt Drive Mill
New belt drive milling machine, familiar design, all new underpinnings.
With traditional belt drive system, this machine has all the updated benefits of the dovetail column associated with gear headstock mills.
Poly vee belt drive for positive smooth vibration free operation.
Low speed belt setting from maximum torque in the low speed range.
- Metric (Item No. 3207)
- Imperial (Item No. 3207IMP)
- Variable speed
- Brushless motor
- Rack and pinion drilling action
- Head elevates on two dovetail slideways
- Rigid square column
- Friction fine feed with digital metric / imperial depth gauge
- Adjustable gibs to all axes
- Table locks to X and Y axes
- Head tilts 45º in either direction
- Rev. counter with large easy to read digits
- Forward and reverse
- Powerful motor
- Two belt settings for maximum torque in the low speed range
Standard accessories - included for no extra charge
- Drawbars 12mm & 3/8"
- 13mm drill chuck
- Arbor for drill chuck
- Tool box and maintenance tools
- Operation manual and spare parts list
Buying a WM 16B
- Each mill comes fully guaranteed. We've been selling milling machines to engineers of all levels of ability for decades now, so our experience is unrivalled. We've always prided ourselves on our after sales service, so when you buy from Warco you can be assured you're in safe hands.
- Every milling machine we supply is fully checked and tested by a member of our qualified team, and is supplied with an individual accuracy test report.
- Full guarantee included.
- Standard equipment included for no additional charge
- Our milling machines are supplied fully assembled and 100% ready to go - once it arrives via our free delivery service, you can simply plug in and enjoy your new mill.
- UK mainland delivery included in the price.
Item No. (Metric / Imperial)
3207 / 3207IMP
Maximum drilling capacity
Maximum end milling capacity
700 x 180mm
No. of tee slots
Distance spindle to table
Number of speeds
Overall speed range
Speed range low
Speed range high
Head tilt left and right
45º - 0 - 45º
240v / 1PH
|Dimensions W x D x H|
(Measurements taken to end of handle grips,
with head at maximum elevation)
960 x 600 x 980mm
Prices includes VAT and UK mainland delivery.
Order securely online, or call us on 01428 682929.