Warco WM 16B Belt Drive Mill
New belt drive milling machine, familiar design, all new underpinnings.
With traditional belt drive system, this machine has all the updated benefits of the dovetail column associated with gear headstock mills.
Poly vee belt drive for positive, smooth and quiet vibration free operation.
With powerful 1kw brushless motor.
- WM 16B Metric (Item No. 3207)
- WM 16B Metric with 2 axis DRO (Item No. 3207DRO) - available from the drop down menu above
- Variable speed
- Rack and pinion drilling action
- Head elevates on two dovetail slideways
- Rigid square column
- Forward and reverse spindle rotation
- Friction fine feed with digital metric / imperial depth gauge
- Adjustable gibs to all axes
- Table locks to X and Y axes
- Head tilts 90º in both directions
- Digital rev. counter with large easy to read digits
- Powerful brushless motor
- Two belt settings for maximum torque in the low speed range
Standard accessories - included for no extra charge
- Drawbars 12mm & 3/8"
- Drill chuck 13mm
- Arbor for drill chuck
- Tool box and maintenance tools
- Operation manual and spare parts list
Buying a WM 16B
- Each mill comes fully guaranteed. We've been selling milling machines to engineers of all levels of ability for decades now, so our experience is unrivalled. We've always prided ourselves on our after sales service, so when you buy from Warco you can be assured you're in safe hands.
- Every milling machine we supply is fully checked and tested by a member of our qualified team, and is supplied with an individual accuracy test report.
- Full guarantee included.
- Standard equipment included for no additional charge
- Our milling machines are supplied fully assembled and 100% ready to go - once it arrives via our free delivery service, you can simply plug in and enjoy your new mill.
- UK mainland delivery included in the price.
3207 / 3207DRO
Drill chuck capacity
Maximum drilling capacity
Maximum end milling capacity
700 x 180mm
No. of tee slots
Distance spindle to table
Number of speeds
Overall speed range
Head tilt left and right
90º - 0 - 90º
Calibrated 45º - 0 - 45º
240v / 1PH
|Dimensions W x D x H|
(Measurements taken to end of handle grips,
with head at maximum elevation)
950 x 620 x 1035mm
Prices includes VAT and UK mainland delivery.
It's now been almost 50 years since the first Warco mill was sold, as a name you can rely on we have been supporting engineers since the 1970s.
Order securely online, or call us on 01428 682929.