Warco GH600 Gear Head Lathe
Industrial class specification, compact form factor
Selection of metric and imperial thread cutting through gearbox. No more change gear selection. Only one 127T change gear necessary to switch from metric to imperial. A feature usually only found on much larger lathes.
- GH600 lathe (Item No. 4003)
- GH600 lathe with 2 axis DRO (Item No. 4003DRO)
- Wide, double vee, induction hardened and ground bedways
- Hardened and precision ground headstock gears
- High tensile cast iron bed
- Taper roller bearing in headstock spindle
- Power cross and longitudinal feeds
- Powerful motor
Each machine supplied with a wide range of accessories and equipment
- Cabinet stand
- Chuck 3 jaw 125mm self centring with inside & outside jaws
- Chuck 4 jaw 125mm independent
- Face plate
- 4 way indexable toolpost
- Fixed steady
- Travelling steady
- Dead centres x2
- Calibrated compound slide
- Thread dial indicator
- Rear chip guard
- Telescopic leadscrew covers
- LED light
- Tool box and maintenance tools.
- Instruction manual and full spare parts list.
All of the above comes with no extra charge.
Buying the GH600
- The size of this lathe makes it suitable for the home workshop, light industry or education use.
- Built to last, accurate and precise metalworking.
- Buy with confidence - we've been selling lathes just like this since the 1970s, and have always prided ourselves on our after sales service.
- Hugely comprehensive range of spare parts always available for this machine if you ever require anything.
- You will get a 12 month warranty.
- Before we send machines out, they are run and tested by a qualified member of our team to make sure they reach you in excellent working order.
- This lathe comes with an individual accuracy test report.
- UK mainland delivery is free.
- 45, 80, 130, 160, 215, 300, 365, 560, 800, 1050, 1500, 2000 RPM
Swing over cross slide
Distance between centres
Maximum tool size
Range of spindle speeds
45 - 2000 rpm
Number of speeds
Range of metric threads
0.25 - 5mm
Range of imperial threads
4 - 96 tpi
Tailstock quill travel
Top slide travel
Cross slide travel
Compound slide swivel
Dimensions L x W x H
Measurements taken to end of handle grips.
1260 x 580 x 600mm
The general dimensions on these pages may be subject to minor variations and should be used for guidance only.
Order securely online, or call us on 01428 682929.
We have more almost five decades experience supplying lathes and supporting engineers, so you can buy with confidence.