Warco WM 250 Variable Speed Lathe
The Warco WM 250 variable speed metal lathe features exceptional Warco quality as standard. Packed with features, high power motor, very solidly built machine with high levels of precision, suitable for a wide range of metalworking tasks.
- Two speed bands allow maximum torque in the lower speeds
- Infinitely variable from 50 to 2,000 rpm
- Double vee bedway - hardened and ground
- Adjustable gibs to slideways
- Offset facility to tailstock
- Tailstock quill engraved metric and imperial
- Reversible motor
- Metric and imperial thread cutting
- Reversible leadscrew for left hand threading
- Thread dial indicator
- Zero / friction dials
- American made PCB for maximum reliability
- Powerful 1100w motor
- Huge torque in the low speed range.
Supplied with a range of accessories and tools, including
- Swarf tray
- Read splash guard
- Face plate
- Three jaw 125mm self centre chuck with inside and outside jaws
- Four jaw 125mm independent chuck
- Fixed steady
- Travelling steady
- Safe interlock chuck guard
- Two dead centres
- Thread dial indicator
- Toolbox with tools
- Operation manual and full spare parts list
All of the above comes with no additional charge.
The WM 250
- High quality, very robust and accurate lathe.
- Buy with confidence from Warco - we've been selling lathes just like this for four decades now, and have always prided ourselves on our after sales service.
- Hugely comprehensive range of spare parts also available should you ever need them.
- Each machine comes with a 12 month warranty for no extra charge.
- Also available - power cross feed version inverter drive of this machine, see the WM 250V Lathe.
- Every Warco lathe is fully run and tested by a qualified member of our team before leaving our premises, and is supplied with an individual accuracy test report.
- The WM 250 is supplied fully assembled and ready to go - once it arrives via our free delivery service, simply plug in and enjoy your new lathe.
- Warco machine prices includes UK mainland delivery.
Swing over cross slide
Distance between centres
Maximum tool size
Range of spindle speeds rpm
50-1000 / 100-2000 rpm
Range of metric threads
0.2 - 3.5mm
Range of imperial threads
8 - 56 tpi
Tailstock quill travel
Top slide travel
Cross slide travel
Compound slide swivel
Dimensions L x W x H
Measurements taken to end of handle grips.
1120 x 585 x 500mm
Please note that DC motors do not run at full speed in reverse.
Order one of these lathes securely online today, or feel free to call us on 01428 682929.
As with all Warco lathes, our price includes UK mainland delivery and VAT at 20%.
Supplying quality lathes to engineers worldwide for over 40 years.