Mini Wood Lathe
Quality variable speed mini woodturning lathe, ideal for a range of precise woodwork projects. This woodworking hobby lathe is capable of very intricate turning. Supplied with a revolving and drive centre, machine is ready to go.
- Centre height 125mm
- Distance between centres 440mm
- Speed range 750/3200rpm
- Powerful 550w motor
- Rigid cast iron construction
- Supplied with 80mm faceplate
- Diameter of tool rest support - 16mm
- Spindle thread 1”x 8TPI
- Digital rev. counter
- With tool rest
- Ground bed ways
- Quick acting camlock tail stock
- Tailstock - 2MT
- Headstock - 2MT
- Overall dimensions: L x W x H 820 x 200 x 380mm
- Weight: 38kg
- Also included for no extra charge - 2MT Drive Centre and 2MT Four Prong Drive Centre.
Price includes UK mainland delivery and VAT at 20%.