HV4 Rotary Table Backplate Chuck Adapter - Boxford
Fit Boxford Lathe Chuck to HV4 4" (100mm) Rotary Table
Backplate to mount a Boxford lathe chuck to the HV4.
This is machined from solid, fantastic quality throughout.
- With incorporated 2MT location arbor to ensure exact central location
- Thread allows a Boxford lathe chuck to be mounted, so you can make use of a Boxford chuck on your rotary table with this effective solution.
- The rear of the backplate incorporates a spigot which locates into the bore of the rotary table.
- The spigot has been formed as part of the machining process thereby ensuring that it is located exactly in the centre of the table
- 100mm / 4" diameter.
- Supplied complete with tee nuts and allen screws to secure the back plate to rotary table.
- This chuck mounting system is extremely stable as the backplate is in full contact with the rotary table surface.
This now has more holes than pictured, to make it compatible with both 3 & 4 slot tables
Direct fit, with no machining required.
For the HV4 and HV4 titling rotary tables.